Instead of forcing you to sift thru a telephone book thick catalog or aimlessly click around vendor sites, we've narrowed it down to the top styles that sell and work best for fitness businesses. We are taking the guess work out of this process and providing you with the direction and clarity you need.
Blog - News
You're at a meeting with your accountant reviewing your year end financials. Your accountant is going over areas of growth when surprisingly, they mention that your retail is "up 43% from the previous year-specifically-apparel. What did you do differently this year? Whatever you did, keep doing it".
At first, nothing comes to mind and you continue with the year end meeting.
Then you're driving home and you realize you spent less time worrying about apparel this year than any other year. Every order felt pretty smooth and easy. The timing felt right on every order. The designs were different and this kept members coming back for more. There were no issues with sizing and there were no surprises when you went to open the box. You get back to the gym and realize that half of your members in each class are wearing an apparel item from the last year. Your coaches have a professional look. Your closet is full of your own business apparel. Finally, you remember: you were on an apparel plan this year.
The apparel plan was hammered out on a 10 minute call with one of our account managers. We helped you schedule 6 projects for the year. We looked at the calendar together and leveraged some unique themes throughout the year and planned orders around seasonal changes. In the months we had something planned, we sent a friendly and simple e-mail reminder to get started on a new project. We presented a variety designs and garments for you to pick from. The design was set within 1-3 business days and the item was posted for presale soon after.
Before the days of being on an apparel plan, you played a game of hot potato between you, your spouse, a coach, and a member about who is going to design this next apparel project. You weren't that confident in the process because you feel like creativity isn't exactly your strong suit. A coach finds a "cool design" on social media and gives it to your member to try and recreate. Your member is doing this as a "side hustle" and is inconsistent with showing you mock ups and you've been waiting a week to see the latest round of revisions. They have been super busy at their day job but they will send it over to you when they can. Your spouse is very picky when it comes to hoodies. He claims that the hoodie sample you ordered online feels cheap. You weren't sure which one to pick. You just picked the cheapest one. All of this managing and juggling while trying to focus on your actual business which is coaching others and empowering them to live a healthy lifestyle. The member finally shoots back the design and it's not what you asked for. The member apologizes and promises to resend it "ASAP"... After much back and forth 4 weeks later, the design is finally set. Your spouse is happy with the 3rd round of samples you purchased. Now you need to figure out where to get it printed. You bring it to the "local guy" but they are short staffed right now and their turnaround time is 3-5 weeks. You give them the file and they tell you it's not the right format. You have no idea what a vector image is and you're not sure where to go from here. You wind up giving up on this project because we're just around the corner from a major kickstart program. You don't have time to play apparel designer during these times. Looking back on it, you only ran one project that year. One tee project you ran at the beginning of the year that you bought for inventory. 75% of the shirts are still sitting on the shelves. You decide to give up on apparel until you go on social media and see someone post about Forever Fierce and thats when things change.
You sent an email to us with your name, gym name, and phone number. Someone responded the same day introducing themselves and requests a phone call to get to know more about your business and struggles. After explaining the game of hot potato to one of our account managers, we make a recommendation to pick one of our best seller designs, we send out free garment sizing samples and your "typically" picky spouse approves the first garment we send. Not long after that, the item is posted on our website for your members to purchase. You promote the link for a "short" 7 day window. About two weeks later the order ships. Your profit check is deposited into your paypal the same day the order ships. The apparel arrives organized, labeled, and packaged ready for distribution. Your members are thrilled to support you. Some are running into the bathroom to put on their new tee. Feels like Christmas in July.
After you realize how easy it was, you decide to take advantage of our yearly Apparel Plan service. Which brings us back to this: a 10 minute call can save you a massive headache when it comes to apparel. Working with a company who can provide simple solutions to common problems and keep things low stress on your end is our main goal. We know you are not an apparel company. We know you have other things to do. Our promise to you is to keep the project moving forward on every interaction.
We forgot to mention: this plan is free. It is non-contractual. It is simply a free planning tool to help keep you organized. If you're ready to simplify your retail, now is the time to send us an email to get started to figure out how we can increase the amount of apparel you do each year, keep your members coming back for each and every sale, and make it profitable along the way.
The main difference between us and the "local guy" is the amount of resources and benefits we provide to all of our clients. Below is a list of benefits and free tools we make available to ALL clients.
1. We handle the artwork for you. You do not have to provide us with "print ready" artwork. For many of you, this is a significant change. Many clients who work with us enjoy not having to worry about the artwork. Whether you have an idea/direction for your project or pick one of our templates or allow us to come up with an original design for you, we will handle the artwork for you. We do not charge for artwork.
2. Ask for samples. We offer free sizing samples for all orders. There is nothing worse than being surprised when an order is delivered. You should not be surprised and you should have an opportunity to approve the garments before they arrive. What if you receive a garment and you don't like the cut of the women's tank or want a softer tee? No problem. We'll send out a new batch of samples.
3. Marketing templates. For those who are new to offering apparel, figuring out how to market it towards clients can be a real challenge. The most difficult part of marketing any new product or service is figuring out the messaging, timing, and frequency. If you use our marketing templates, they provide the necessary direction to launching a successful apparel order.
4. Preorder tools. We offer three preorder tools:
1. Paper and pencil- A old fashion sign up sheet. Pass the clipboard around before class for sign ups or leave it at the front desk
2. Online form- This is an option for "paper-less" gyms. You will collect payment but clients will sign up using an online form. Example: https://foreverfierce.typeform.com/to/kLW66j . We will build your form for you and all you need to do is collect payment. We'll tally and track the orders for you.
3. Our website- There is no additional cost for our robust and extraordinarily successful website option. You can learn about how we handle online stores here:
5. Apparel plans. Picture this...you're at the end of December...you go to review your retail sales...and it's half of what you did the previous year...what happened? It's easy to figure it out at the end of the year...you missed several key orders throughout the year..."Life happened. I got busy. Things were chaotic"...but what if I told you even in the midst of the pandemic that the gyms who were on apparel plans, were able to hit all of their key orders for the year? An apparel plan schedules all of your orders ahead of time so that no matter how chaotic things get, you will stay on track. To be clear, this is not a contract and you are not locked into anything. It is simply a free planning tool we use to help keep our clients on track. We find that clients who are on an apparel plan sell 20-30% more apparel for the year for those that do not have one. You can learn more about our apparel plans here: https://foreverfierce.com/blogs/news/get-on-an-apparel-plan
6. A dedicated account rep. There is no call center. There is no 1800 number. There are no chatbots. You work with a person who knows your name, business, and understands your needs. Our team is highly experienced in knowing what works and what sells best for our clients today. We pride ourselves on keeping projects moving forward and providing clients with an unmatched personalization.
7. New designs every month. We are committed to providing variety every single month. We're putting out at least 3 new designs a month. Combine that with a library of previous year's designs...you have hundreds of best selling designs ready to go. Even if you don't love the template idea, we are always happy to work on something special and custom for you to ensure things never feel stale with your apparel.