Do you feel like your preorder could use some more juice? Maybe it feels a little stale? I want to give you 6 questions to ask yourself and your staff to see what you can do to boost your preorder:
- Where did you let your members know the preorder is live? Facebook/Instagram? E-mail? Newsletter? Physical signs? List them
- How often did you let people know? How many times did you post or remind them?
- Did I tell them how it can be purchased? Is it a link or a sign up sheet? Is it billed to their account at the end of the month?
- Did you let them know sizing samples are available? Sizing is a major determining factor for purchasing. As a reminder, 99.99999% of the time, sizing samples are free.
- Did you tell them that you are not ordering extra or you will have limited inventory that will be reserved for visitors?
- Did your staff announce reminders before and after class?
For the full game plan on how to promote the preorder, check out this video: https://youtu.be/PVFqHX7ftww